Sunday, January 8, 2012

the best boys in Houston; The Woodlands, TX, family photographer

Ok, quick little story. When you book with me, please assume your toddler is going to act like a crazy fool during the shoot. Feel free to say, "He never acts like this at home...." It's a combination of my weird sense of humor and love of kids, but I think it's pretty stinkin' hilarious when kids act kind of crazy--seriously, my two-and-a-half year old had her first public tantrum the other day, and I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. The point is, you don't need to be embarrassed if your kiddos are a little wild on picture day, becuase they are ALL like that.
So, back to this shoot. The purpose was to get little man's one-year photos and a few of the boys together. These boys were so incredibly perfect, we really could have been done after 5 minutes. At one point, their cutie pie momma even said, "They never act like this at home...." Haha. Thanks for such a great shoot, and I really can't wait to show the rest to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment