Wednesday, June 13, 2012

sweet family photos in a field of sunflowers

Here's how I spent my Saturday: chasing a sweet boy through a field of sunflowers at sunset after a fish fry with family out in the beautiful Louisiana country. Whew. I don't think it gets any better than that!
Are you seeing how beautiful this boy is? He is such a sweet little man. 

This was the last shot of the night. The sun had just gone down, so there wasn't much light left, but I love it. Everything is so pretty, and he was having fun running around. 
  

How gorgeous is this? Can you imagine that view outside of your window every day? I love their beautiful house, too. When clients call to schedule photo shoots, I always ask about doing it at their homes. Obviously, no one else has this beautiful set up, but I think it's always sweet and very meaningful to have photos taken where you spend the most time with the ones you love. And, if you think your house isn't beautiful enough to photograph, a colorful sunset makes everything lovely.


The sweetest little family of three. This beautiful momma and my husband are cousins, so we all went to school together and grew up together. I love it now that we have kids who play together.


Here's one more for the best grandparents--they are just over-the-moon over this sweet baby boy. She is the best cook I know (seriously; I make a pie at my house we call, "Aunt Linda's Strawberry Pie"), and he's the best gardener and tomato grower I know. How lucky we were to have dinner with them!

J, I hope you love these. We had such a wonderful time at your beautiful home. I'm sorry we don't live closer so we could do it more often. I will have everything in the mail to you by the end of the week. 
P.S., tell your Daddy, we're having homegrown corn on the cob for dinner tonight! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful family pics!!! You have made them all so happy capturing the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They sure make it look easy to take beautiful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete